The programme is a part of the mainstream curriculum of the schools we work in. The sessions are not lectures; activities and classroom discussions are used instead to engage students. We organise one session a week conducted by a trained facilitator who exposes students to a wealth of perspectives, allowing them to frame their own opinions. Our team of creative facilitators include leaders from social justice movements, lawyers, artists, writers, photographers, musicians, performance artists, and therapists, who engage with students and enable them to articulate their views on equality and social justice using multiple modes of expression.
In addition to the year-long programme, we conduct short duration workshops for students and teachers on specific topics.
Our brochure has more details about the programme we run in schools and how exactly it can benefit your children or students.
Download the Schools of Equality brochure
- Abacus Montessori School
- Academy for Personalized Learning (APL) Global School
- Chennai Higher Secondary School, Thiruvanmiyur
- Chennai Middle School, Gandhigramam
- Kids Central High School
- Olcott Memorial Higher Secondary School
- Ramaniyam Sankara Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Rural India Student Education (RISE) School, Pollachi
- Sishya School